Original Stationery Mermaid Slime Kit, 35-Pieces Slime Set to Make Glow in The Dark Slime with Lots of Sparkle Slime Add Ins, Mermaid Gifts for Girls

£13.975
FREE Shipping

Original Stationery Mermaid Slime Kit, 35-Pieces Slime Set to Make Glow in The Dark Slime with Lots of Sparkle Slime Add Ins, Mermaid Gifts for Girls

RRP: £27.95
Price: £13.975
£13.975 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

To enable personalised advertising (like interest-based ads), we may share your data with our marketing and advertising partners using cookies and other technologies. We did test trying to make a mermaid slime with sequins and because the sequins are bigger, thicker, and less smooth the feel of the slime is not as smooth as this slime. I used the Elmer blue glitter glue and Elmer turquoise metallic glue since I couldn’t find the green glitter glue anywhere.

This slime has the beautiful glossy colors of the ocean with hints of purple and sparkle for the mermaid lover too. The trick with this slime is to put a few drops of the saline soluti9n onto your hands before picking up the slime. If you purchase both Slime Toys and Quick Ship items we will ship all items together, once your Slime is finished being created. Can i prepare the activator solution ahead of time and also, mix the glue with water and place it in small containers ahead of time for the kids? So in the world of dinglehoppers and snarfblatts, I thought sweet Ariel could use this fun Mermaid Slime to add to her collection.If your slime is too sticky, add more contact lens solution a little bit at a time until it reaches a good slime consistency. If your child has any allergies, please make sure you check the ingredients of each of the components. But we like to caution that adding in too much contact lens solution will make the slime become harder and not as stretchy to play with.

This chunky glitter gives it more sparkle you can notice and is smooth on your hands when playing with it. Add a few drops of purple food colouring and stir with the spoon until the colour is fully mixed in. We definitely loved making our homemade ocean slime last time, so this time we thought about a mermaid slime instead! It is a similar base to the one we used for the glitter slime – you can check out the full recipe here. When I use Borax I mix 1/2 teaspoon of Borax in 1/2 cup of warm water and mix until it is completely dissolved.

If you’re wondering how much glitter to put into your slime, it all depends on how shimmery and reflective you want it. We have found it usually will last longer too as long as it’s not sitting out exposed to air when not in use. By combining two simple ingredients, glue (either white or clear) and liquid starch , you can create a fun craft that will keep the kids busy for hours.

They begin to tangle and mix until the substance is less like the liquid you started with and thicker and rubbery like slime! Her favorite mermaid item right now is her mermaid tail blanketthat had one for her doll too that she got for her birthday. I just transferred all of my recipes from one recipe card plugin to another and the other didn’t have numbered steps so I think there was just a space that this card interpreted this way. If you’re looking for a general slime recipe, our base slime recipe can be found here: How to Make Slime With Contact Solution.You can also put it in a clean container and set it aside for 3 minutes, and you will also notice the change in consistency! Do not allow children to make their own slime and do not play with slime for an extended period of time. Slime making has been proven to aid a child's development and greatly enhance creativity and our Mermaid Slime Kit does just that!

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop